Flowers May Be Delivered in a Fully Bloomed, Semi-bloomed, or Bud Stage.
- For Same-day Standard Time Delivery, Orders Must Be Received by Rose N Petal Before 06:00 PM, Monday – Sunday, IST.
- For Same-day Fixed Time Delivery, Orders Must Be Received by Rose N Petal Before 06:30 PM, Monday – Sunday, IST.
- For Same-day Midnight Delivery, Orders Must Be Received by Rose N Petal Before 07:00 PM, Monday – Sunday, IST.
Subject to the Other Terms of the Shipping Disclaimer, Delivery Will Be Made Between 11.00 PM to 11.59 PM on the Chosen Delivery Date.
Fix Time Deliveries
We Cannot Commit the Exact Time for Delivery. Subject to the Other Terms of the Shipping Disclaimer, the Order Will Be Delivered 30 Minutes Before or 30 Minutes Later as Per the Selected Time.
⁂ Currently, Rose N Petal Delivers Within Express Cities, Courier Cities, and Remote Cities. We Suggest That You Place Your Order At least Five Days in Advance, Before Major Occasions.
Time Depends on the Availability of the Product and the Destination to Which You Want the Product to Be Delivered.
Delivery May Take Longer Due to:
‣ Bad Weather
‣ Political Disruptions
‣ Other Unforeseen Circumstances
In Such Cases, We Will Proactively Reach Out to You. Please Check Your E-mails and SMS/ WhatsApp Regularly for Updates. And We Will Not Be Responsible to You for Any Delay or Failure to Comply with Our Obligations Under These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions if the Delay or Failure Arises from Any Cause Beyond Our Reasonable Control.
For Perishable Items Like Cakes and Flowers, We Attempt Delivery of Your Order Only Once. In the Event the Delivery Is Not Executed During the Attempt, You Shall Still Be Charged for the Order and No Re-delivery Will Be Possible. We Will Consider the Order Executed in the Below Cases:
‣ Wrong Shipping/Delivery Address.
‣ Recipient Not Available.
‣ Premises Locked.
‣ Recipient Refusing to Accept the Delivery.
In Case if the Recipient Is Not Available, He/ She Can Inform the Delivery Partner to Deliver the Order to the Gate/reception/neighbor.
If There Is No One Available at the Shipping Address to Accept the Delivery of Your Order at the Time of Delivery, the Order Will Not Be Considered Late. Hence in Such Cases, No Refunds, Cancellations, Liability Can Be Made. We Will Surely Try Our Best as Mentioned Below:
‣ Call the Recipient to Schedule an Appropriate Delivery Time.
‣ Leave a Note on the Recipient’s Door Asking Them to Contact the Florist to Schedule a Delivery Time.
‣ Leave the Bouquet/arrangement in a Covered, Secure Area of the Home.
‣ Leave the Bouquet/arrangement With a Neighbor and Place a Message on the Recipient’s Door with This Information.