Terms & Conditions
By choosing to buy flowers, cakes, plants, or personalized gifts online via www.rosenpetal.com you agree to understand and accept the following terms and conditions.
Rose N Petal values your privacy and is committed to ensuring that your information remains confidential.
Rose N Petal collects information from the customer so that we can successfully provide you with our services and products. Information we require can include the full name of the customer and the recipient, email address, invoice address, delivery address, contact phone numbers, and credit/debit card detail for payment purposes.
We will not disclose any personal information to a third party who is not involved in the preparation and/or delivery of the product unless authorized to do so or required by law.
Your use of this website and any purchase by you of any product from Rose N Petal shall be governed by Indian law and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Rose N Petal. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Rose N Petal. Rose N Petal offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“terms of service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these terms of service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms of service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms of service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We offer shipping only within India. We accept payments online using all major International/ National Rupay, Visa, and MasterCard, and Credit/Debit Cards in INR currency.
We only sell items to adults (i.e. Those aged 18 or over). If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
You will need to register with us to purchase items using this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password are kept confidential and secure. Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure the details you provide us with on registration are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to those details (e.G. Before a change of email or postal address). You can access and update your registration details using the “my account” area of the website.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
All products as shown on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available in every city of the respective country under which the product is displayed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only and such information is given on the respective product pages. Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies, in particular, can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact us.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality, if the same is unavailable after the order confirmation notification. If we are unable to supply all (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund your payment in full no later than 1 – 2 business days after the intended delivery date or date of communication about the same, whichever is later.
A few products may not be available for same-day delivery or other special delivery services. Such information is given on the respective product pages. Although a very rare case, please note in some locations we may need an additional 24 hours for the delivery of exotic flowers, seasonal flowers, chocolates, cakes, and fruit baskets. We deliver only the finest quality of gifts/flower arrangements (branded items, wherever applicable), through our chosen partner network.
- When your flowers arrive in closed bud form, it’s okay. They just need a trim and some water, and they’ll begin to bloom beautifully in no time!
- Flowers always prefer to stay in temperatures between 8 to 22 degrees Celsius, and always avoid placing the flowers near direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, directly under ceiling fans, or anywhere that has a hot temperature around it.
- You can remove the packing and allow them to breathe & put it in a clean vase with water.
- Change the water daily & cut at least 2cm of the stems, and remove the leaves below the waterline.
- While we always strive to ensure that products are accurately represented in our photographs, from season to season and subject to availability, our florists may be required to substitute one or more flowers for a variety of equal or greater quality, appearance, and value. Please be confident that we will make your flower arrangement look gorgeous.
Colours, Specifications, and Dimensions of Products
We have made every effort to display the colours, specifications, and dimensions of items on the website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered. We may from time to time vary the dimensions, specifications, and quantities of items displayed on our website without prior notice. For example, the bouquets are subject to the seasonal availability of flowers.
Extra items can be added to the cart while ordering. The price of extra items will be added automatically to the main item selected during checkout and thus payment will be for the total number of gift items selected.
Changes in Item
If any changes are required in a given item on the website, customers can send an email to explain the changes. An increase in the number of flowers or an increase in the size of the arrangement would be subjected to an increase in price. We will inform the difference in prices for confirmation the recipient. Order will be confirmed only after receiving full payment as per the altered description.
Availability of Items and Substitution
We accept orders for items subject to availability. If for any reason the items you ordered are no longer available, we will contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either:
Offer you an alternative item of equivalent quality and price if this is possible, or cancel the item from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that item. Or if we are unable to contact you or do not receive a response from you, we will process any remaining items on your order and refund you for the items we were unable to supply.
Products are invoiced in Indian currency (in rupees) at the prevailing price as of the time you place your order. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the items you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
Prices may be higher for peak valentine’s days.
Offers & Discount Codes
Offers are only available through www.rosenpetal.com and can be redeemed by entering or calling in with the promotion code you receive in your email. Offer is only applicable for domestic deliveries within India and is subject to availability, delivery rules, and times. Additional surcharges may apply. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products, and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Order must be placed before the expiration date provided for the discount code.
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcodes, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards, UPI, and mobile wallets.
- By clicking on the ‘pay now button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these terms and conditions and appearing anywhere on the website.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
Shipping & Delivery
Flowers may be delivered in a fully bloomed, semi-bloomed, or bud stage.
- For same-day standard time delivery, orders must be received by Rose N Petal before 6:00 pm, Monday – Sunday, ist.
- For same-day fixed-time delivery, orders must be received by Rose N Petal before 6:30 pm, Monday – Sunday, ist.
- For same-day midnight delivery, orders must be received by Rose N Petal before 7:00 pm, Monday – Sunday, ist.
Subject to the other terms of the shipping disclaimer, delivery will be made between 11.00 pm to 11.59 pm on the chosen delivery date.
Fix Time Deliveries
We cannot commit to the exact time for delivery. Subject to the other terms of the shipping disclaimer, the order will be delivered 30 minutes before or 30 minutes later as per the selected time.
⁂ Currently, Rose N Petal delivers within express, courier, and remote cities. We suggest that you place your order at least five days in advance, before major occasions. Estimated delivery time depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
Delivery may take longer due to:
‣ bad weather
‣ political disruptions
‣ other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your e-mails and SMS regularly for updates. And we will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these online shopping terms and conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
For perishable items like cakes and flowers, we attempt delivery of your order only once. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, you shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
‣ wrong shipping/delivery address.
‣ recipient not available.
‣ premises locked.
‣ recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
In case the recipient is not available, he/she can inform the delivery person to deliver the order to the gate/reception/neighbour.
If there is no one available at the shipping address to accept the delivery of your order at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late. Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, or liability can be made. We will surely try our best as mentioned below:
‣ call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
‣ leave a note on the recipient’s door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time.
‣ leave the bouquet/arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home.
‣ leave the bouquet/arrangement with a neighbour and place a message on the recipient’s door with this information.
Delivery Information, Health & Safety Measures
- Orders are delivered via trusted third-party companies.
- Third-party delivery companies all follow strict health and safety protocol.
- As we navigate the current health crisis together, we continue to prioritize the safety and well-being of our team members, their families, and our customers. As always, we are here to help and support you in sending love and expressing yourselves in these unprecedented times.
- As a measure of social distancing and to minimize any potential risk of exposure for both our drivers/delivery staff and our customers, no contact is necessary for deliveries.
⁂ We have provided our drivers/delivery staff/office staff with the following delivery protocol guidelines:
- Leaving an arrangement unattended (e.G. Outside the door) will be an acceptable form of delivery, except for food items like cakes, chocolates & fruits.
- A signature on the delivery note/order form is not mandatory.
- All of our florists, drivers, delivery staff, as well as office employees, should practice responsible sanitation and hand-washing.
- Our delivery vehicles should be properly ventilated throughout the day and in clean condition.
- Announce arrival by receiving a call, SMS, WhatsApp message, ringing the bell, knocking on the door, or any form of communication but practice touchless delivery.
- Deliveries to non-residential addresses, like hospitals, hotels, offices & schools, may be impacted by health and safety restrictions due to the evolving pandemic. We are monitoring this closely and will be in touch with you if we cannot deliver your gift to this address.
- The delivery timing slot mentioned on the website may not be met under unexpected circumstances such as situations that are beyond our control. Hence, this may happen in very rare cases & you will be notified about this in advance.
Anonymous Delivery Option
If the recipient does not want to accept a gift anonymously, the gift will be returned to us.
We will adhere to your request to send the order anonymously. However, please be informed that this will only be valid from the time the order was placed until 3 hours after the delivery. For security purposes, the information will be disclosed if the recipient contacts us to confirm the sender’s details after the given time frame.
If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify our customer services as soon as possible and they will arrange pickup. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item you ordered we will send you the correct item as soon as possible.
We will reimburse any reasonable costs you incur in returning the following items to us:
- Items we delivered to you in error;
- Items that were damaged upon delivery or are defective or incorrect;
- Items that are substitutes for items originally ordered that we were unable to supply.
- Until you return such items to us you are responsible for their safekeeping and taking reasonable care of them.
Change of Delivery Date for Perishables
Change of delivery date for perishables must be received 24 hours in advance. Any change requests received with less than a 24-hour notice will result in a 50% charge on flowers and a 100% charge on edible products such as chocolate, cake, plants, etc.
If for any reason you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact us via email: at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
‣ order number(s)
‣ name of the customer(s)
‣ billing address of the customer(s)
‣ name of recipient(s) & contact details
Please give 48-hour notice before the requested delivery date.
- We regret that you may not cancel an order for (i) perishable goods once your order has been dispatched; or (ii) customized goods if at the time you seek to cancel, the customization process has begun.
- In respect of non-perishable, non-customized goods you may cancel your order from the point at which you place your order until 4 calendar days after receiving your goods. If you exercise your right to cancel, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods which must be returned within 4 calendar days of cancelling. You are not entitled to reimbursement of costs for enhanced delivery. Rose N Petal has the right to deduct an amount for the diminished value of goods.
- If goods are to be returned please return them to the customer services department, D 174, Phase 8B, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali, UT Chandigarh, India (160055) and you will receive a full refund. If goods purchased from a florist need to be returned, these should be returned to the premises of the florist delivering the goods.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
Refund & Return Policy
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 15 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
A refund may be requested by the customer a day before the delivery date. However, if the order is shipped already we can refund the paid amount minus the delivery charges and wrapping cost. The amount cannot be refunded if the product is already received by the recipient.
If you have any issues regarding the quality of the product, please raise a complaint within 24 hours of delivery of the product. Our quality control team will inspect the same and process the replacement if the complaint is found to be genuine. The replacement is subject to inspection.
No complaints will be taken after 24 hours of delivery.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms of service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Customers using the website who are minors /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lafleur and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms of service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred before hours of the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These terms of service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these terms of service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
If any provision of these terms of service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Privacy and Communications
When you place your order, we collect certain personal and transactional information (e.G. Name, address, email address). For details on how we use this information, please read our privacy statement.
To fulfil our obligations to you under these online shopping terms and conditions we communicate with you (“Customer”) by e-mail and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and those electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications that need to be in writing.
The Contract Between Us
When you place an order to purchase items using our website this is an offer by you to us to buy those items. We will confirm receipt of your order by sending you an email summarizing the details of your order (“order confirmation e-mail”).
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these terms of service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Alterations to This Website and Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right at any time to make changes to this website, these terms, and conditions, privacy statements, and such other policies as we may notify you of. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you use the website or order items from the website. Changes that we are required to make by law could apply to orders which you have already made. If any of the terms and conditions forming the contract between us are deemed invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, it will be deemed severable and not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all orders that you, the customer, place using this website.
Any dispute about the product, service, or website contents needs to be discussed with the management by sending an email to email@example.com. Claim for refund or replacement should be made within 24 hours of actual delivery. No claim will be entertained after 24 hours considering the nature of the product.
A buyer is assumed to have read and understood the terms and conditions described on this page.